Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The day after Returning from San Francisco

I have so much to share, but I hardly know where to begin. And I'm about to meet Brenda and Julie (a girl who I couldn't remember where I had met, but it finally occurred to me that we met in Herrang, Sweden. She's from Seoul, Korea.)

Camp Blues was intense - tons of work and emtional intensity, but I was PAID! I met some people who might be interested in helping put on workshops in Ashland, OR and Maui, HI.

My routine is going well. We are one week away from finishing, and will have to wait to perform until after I return from California.

Brenda asked me to go teach with her in China in October. One of the goals I set for myself (with the encouragement of Napoleon Hill, the author) included buying tailored suits in China. It was a goal that could certainly happen in the next year, but actually the one that seemed most unlikely, because I didn't see why I would be traveling to China. And then Brenda asked me to go with her, and I started wondering what there is to this Napoleon Hill stuff... You see, he says that we must define our goals without any concern for whether they seem unachievable. He talks a lot about creating a mental state that is always thinking of the goal and then the subconscious will always be seeking a way to make your dreams into reality. A dubious claim if it weren't for my studies in the past years. I think a serious and prolonged study of faith is what we all need.

Tonight, my modern class is performing, and I'm going to usher and watch the show.