Saturday, November 20, 2010

Osho

Preachers go on preaching. They go on telling people, "Don't be angry," without giving any technique. And we have heard this teaching for so long that we never even raise the question: "What are you saying? I am angry and you simply say, 'Don't be angry.' How is this possible? When I am angry it means 'I' am anger, and you just tell me, 'Don't be angry.' So I can only suppress myself."

But that will create more anger. That will create guilt - because if I try to change and cannot change myself, that creates inferiority. It gives me a feeling of guilt, that I am incapable, I cannot win over my anger. No one can win! You need certain weapons, you need certain techniques, because your anger is just an indication of a disturbed mind. Change the disturbed mind and the indication will change. Anger is just showing what is within. Change the within and the without will change.